[Getdp] Pyramids not working ?

Kubicek Bernhard Bernhard.Kubicek at arsenal.ac.at
Fri Jul 28 11:46:58 CEST 2006

Sorry, I just found out that I only replied to single persons, instead of the whole mailling-list:

---mail1---
for scalar, node attached Dofs pyramid cells seem to work, with my #define line .. I prepared some nice "proof" images:

http://wiki.kariert.org/index.php/GetDP

nice greetings,
Bernhard

---mail2---
I am using Pyramidal cells, however i had to enable them in the source code: file include/GetDP.h add a line containing #define NEW_PYRAMIDS

However I did not verify 100% wether the calculations then are really correct. Still, i found the same line as you: { GeoElement Pyramid  ; NumberOfPoints  8 ; } But I am still wondering how a pyramid can have 8 points...

nice greetings, hope it works.
Bernhard Kubicek