cyl.axis

Samuel Kvasnica kvasnica at iaee.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Aug 8 17:21:58 CEST 2000

Christophe Geuzaine wrote:

> For symmetry, you need n . b = 0 on the vertical axis. Since b = curl a,
> this means n x a = 0. You should thus have all circulations of 'a' along
> the perpendicular edges to be zero. And this is what you do with
>
>  Name MagneticVectorPotential_2D ;
>     Case {
>       { Region SurfaceGh0  ; Value 0. ; }
>     }
>   }

Yes, that's exactly what I have in my problem file. But I'm still getting B completely
zero on axis,
and warnings like Zero Determinant in xyz2uvwInAnElement during postprocessing
when trying to generate data for B on line at z-axis. I'm really confused.

best regards,

Sam

Mag.Samuel Kvasnica
IEMW TU-WIEN
Gusshausstrase 27-29 / 366   email: kvasnica at iaee.tuwien.ac.at
1040 Wien                    tel:   +43-1-58801-36639
Austria                      fax:   +43-1-58801-36695